SoftKey Solutions Service References

Back to SoftKey Solutions | View guestbook

Displaying page 34 of 42. Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Submitted by Comments:
Jim Clarke
From:
Website:
E-mail:
In my years working with computer based technologies I have run into many
problems. The latest hurdle was handled by SoftKey Solutions and I must
comment that I have never experienced better service! The solution is
brilliant and does the job with minimal memory usage. It is protecting a
large invesment and that is a great service to find for anyone.
Added: June 20, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Mr. Night and clients
From:
Website:
E-mail:
I have used SoftKey twice and on both occasions their service has been fast
and highly professional. They really know their business and very
trustworthy.
This service is excellent, we were looking for a solution to run dongle
software on our machine's and found one. Bill was also very helpfull
during the trial process.
And they makes a lot upgrades during 2004 and 2006 on emulator. Self
un/re/installing-monitoring drivers without trace of any emulator on
maschine. Indeed!!! We love it...aha aha, that's the way we like it, aha
aha...Just do it, don't stop!!!

I look forward to doing business with you again in
future.
Added: June 19, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
anibal esquivel
From: mexico city
Website: http://www.directtoplate.com.mx
E-mail: anibal@directtoplate.com.mx
The solution we look for in a long time… we will keep doing business with
them
Gracias por su apoyo y profesionalismo definitivamente recomiendo
ampliamente esta compañía
Added: June 15, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Sam
From: USA
Website:
E-mail: sam___5@hotmail.com
My experience with Bill has been very pleasant. Bill delivered what he
promised, and on time. Excellent service, reasonably priced. I will surely
recommend him to my friends. The demo version work fine and the full
version took care of the time limit. Full version was delivered within 24
hrs of the payment.
Added: June 13, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Haris
From: Greece
Website:
E-mail:
I highly recommend the products of the site, as well as the service
provided by the originator.Very good job!
Added: June 8, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Chris
From: FL
Website:
E-mail:

Very nice work and fast response.
An affordable solution to hardware locks.
Added: June 6, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Majed
From: Connecticut
Website:
E-mail:
The process was easy. The service was great. The software worked
flawlessly. Special thanks to Bill Prescott.

Added: June 6, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Dennis
From: USA
Website:
E-mail:
We were very pleased with responses to any questions which were handled in
a very timely manner. I would highly recommend their service.
Added: June 5, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Matt
From: US
Website:
E-mail:
Very good service. Prompt action on emails, incredibly fast
service. I would highly recommend.
Added: June 1, 2006
Submitted by Comments:
Evert
From: Holland
Website:
E-mail:
Er wordt snel gereageerd op emails en het werkt perfect. zeker geen geld
verspilling.

Quick reaction at emails and it works great.
definitely no waste of money.

thanks Bill