SoftKey Solutions Service References

Back to SoftKey Solutions | View guestbook

Displaying page 42 of 42. Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Submitted by Comments:
Stevey B
From: UK
Website:
E-mail:
I found this solution on the internet for one of my clients who wanted to
use a specialist program on a laptop as well as their own PC.

Unfortunately, due to the dongel, there was no solution available
anywhere.......then I found software-key solutions.

The instructions on how to obtain a free demonstration were simple to
follow & all correspondances from Bill were speedy.

If you have any concerns about paying for the product prior to receiving
the product, don't be concerned.

Thanks again Bill. I look forward to doing business with you again in
future.
Added: November 9, 2005
Submitted by Comments:
Sam Kinson
From: US
Website:
E-mail: skinson@gmail.com
We have purchased two emulators from Bill. Very professional and friendly
service. Technical expertise is off the scale. An issues we had with a
strange key was resolved quickly. Trial period software is a great way for
us to make sure it will fit our application. Money transaction went
smoothly and we had full version right away. Will do business with again!
Added: October 27, 2005
Submitted by Comments:
Jo Cox
From:
Website:
E-mail:
I have nothing but praise for Softkey. I called upon their services
3 years ago to allow me to use my dongle protected software on a laptop
when away from the office. I was a little concerned at first as you do hear
of horror stories, but the service I have had has been completely without
fault. Whenever there is a new version of my software, the new password is
sent back by return email following my request. Keep up the good work.
Added: October 26, 2005
Submitted by Comments:
Bill Prescott
From:
Website: http://www.software-key.org
E-mail: support@software-key.org
Dear Anonymous.

New version of HASP emulator is designed as single executable file and it
is not a problem to install driver, make it automatically loaded and delete
executable. Then there is nothing in your system showing dongle emulators
presence. Now we're thinking of making Sentinel dongle emulator working the
same way.

It is better if you drop me a line and we'll discuss everything in e-mail.

Sincerelly yours,

Bill Prescott
Added: October 24, 2005
Submitted by Comments:
Anonymous
From: US
Website:
E-mail: noreply@nowhere.com
The sentemul program works and my problems have been solved. However,
could you change the name of the program to something like sentdriver? Or
maybe hide the program altogether after it is installed on the computer.

I will look back later for more information on this.

Thanks.
Added: October 24, 2005
Submitted by Comments:
Kuldip
From: UK
Website:
E-mail:
I did not think someone would be able to sort out the problems that we had
with our software simply by communicating over the internet.
Did not believe it for one minute, thought it was some sort of scam to get
the software off you, then be left high and dry.
So I was pleased to be proven wrong, and in so many ways, they did not ask
for our software, they offered a solution over the internet within a couple
of days, they did everything they sid they would. Even when we had a small
upgrade, they sent us a new fix to take the upgrade into account, no extra
charge.
So nice to find people that do what they said they would do. Very
professional. Terrific.
Added: October 24, 2005
Submitted by Comments:
Alec
From: UK
Website:
E-mail:

Superb.
Everything done exactly as it says on their website. Bit skeptical at first
because you hear so many claims about what people will or will not do, they
did everything exactly as quoted. Sorted everything over the internet, sent
a trial package, and it worked!!! We paid a very reasonable figure and Bill
sent the full working solution. I would recommend Bill to anyone, and have
already done so. Cannot compliment him enough. Now had a number of programs
sorted by Bill and despite some difficult ones, he has sorted all of them.
Many thanks. Fantastic
Added: October 24, 2005
Submitted by Comments:
Bill Prescott
From:
Website: http://www.software-key.org
E-mail: support@software-key.org
Dear SoftKey Customers!

We have created this guestbook to be more open to you.

Here you can leave the comment about our company and services we offer.

Please describe the problem you faced and why you have contacted us.

Please leave your opinion about quality of our services, delivery time of
the trial version, full version delivery, privacy and the post-payment
maintenance.

You can put your e-mail and real name or leave those fields empty.

Sincerelly yours